About the Journal
DOI prefix of SEAS: 10.54020
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Free Access Policy
This journal offers immediate free access to its content, following the principle that providing free scientific knowledge to the public provides greater global democratization of knowledge.
The authors are advised to make their articles available in institutional databases and repositories.
Focus and Scope
STUDIES IN ENVIRONMENTAL AND ANIMAL SCIENCES (SEAS) journal it is a triannual publication aimed with the objective of being a diffuser of scientific knowledge in the areas of Environmental and Animal Science.
Peer Review Process
- This journal adopts the double-blind review arbitration system, with a minimum of 2 evaluators per article. A third evaluator will be consulted if there is a divergence in the opinion of the first two.
- All papers submitted to this journal will be examined, evaluated, and will have their merits judged by external evaluators, and authors will be notified of the acceptance or refusal of their work.
- If the article is denied, the author will be given a new evaluation for the next edition.
- Before submitting for peer review, authors must submit a Letter of Originality and Assignment of Rights, duly signed by all authors.
- The basic content of this letter must include, besides the date, city and signature of the authors, the text: "We, (fill in the author’s name, institutional link, CPF and full address), authors of the article" "We hereby declare the originality of this document submitted and declare that it has not been submitted to another journal and will not be submitted, if it is accepted and published by the South Florida Journal of Development.
- FIGHT AGAINST PLAGUE: All articles received are previously evaluated by the editor-in-chief. If plagiarism is suspected, the article is automatically declined.
- If published, the authors assign the copyright and publication rights of their articles to the SEAS.
- The SEAS exceptionally sends fast-track invitations to articles presented at national and internationally renowned congresses. In these cases, the responsibility for not publishing the article in another journal is exclusively the authors, and it is not up to the SEAS to investigate if the article was published in another journal.
- The maximum time between submission of the article, evaluation and initial opinion is 30 days.
STUDIES IN ENVIRONMENTAL AND ANIMAL SCIENCES (SEAS) is an online scientific journal, quarterly publication, and adopts a continuous flow system for both submission and publication of articles.
The STUDIES IN ENVIRONMENTAL AND ANIMAL SCIENCES reserves the right to modify original normative, orthographic, and grammatical changes, in order to maintain the language's worship pattern, while respecting the style of the authors. Final papers will not be sent to the authors.
The STUDIES IN ENVIRONMENTAL AND ANIMAL SCIENCES (SEAS) is a journal sponsored and edited Studies Publicações Ltda.
History of the Journal
STUDIES IN ENVIRONMENTAL AND ANIMAL SCIENCES (SEAS) is a journal that had its first publication in 2020. SEAS’s aimed to disseminate the area of Environmental and Animal Sciences with contributions originals, inedits, empirical and theoretical
-The content of the articles is the sole responsibility of the authors.
-The total or partial reproduction of the content of the articles is allowed, provided the source is mentioned.
- Articles with plagiarism will be refused, and the author of the plagiarism will lose the right to publish in this magazine.
-The names and addresses informed in this journal will be used exclusively for the services provided by this publication and are not available for other purposes or to third parties.
- Once you submit the articles, the authors give the copyright of their articles to the SEAS. If you regret the submission, the author has the right to ask the SEAS not to publish his article. However, this request must occur within two months before the release of the number that the article will be published.
- The SEAS uses the Creative Commons CC BY license. Information about this license can be found at: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/br/.
Content collection of the journal by digital preservation tools, it will be through the LOCKSS (Lots of Copies Keep Stuff Safe).
This journal does not charge a submission fee;
This journal charges the publication of papers, in the amount of:
- R$ 290.00 per paper to be published - Brazilians.